The Visual Experience Manager is a critical operational role within House of Fraser.
The role has overall accountability for proactively driving trade through working with the store teams to deliver consistent visual excellence in all aspects of the store operation, both in execution of internal schemes, promotional events and all customer touch points.
The role holder is required to provide visual inspiration and guidance to the store teams and maximise profitability by delivering a Best in Class Visual Experience to our customers.
The capacity to be resourceful, flexible and resilient to manage and exploit the opportunities and challenges that the fast paced Omni- channel HOF business presents.
Stakeholder management is critical. Internally this requires working collaboratively and effectively at pace with experts across the business to deliver results for the store.
To support the goal of maintaining existing customer loyalty acquiring new customers through creating brilliant localised, visually stunning customer experiences.
It is expected that the role holder will demonstrate strong and inspirational leadership, role modelling the House of Fraser Values.
Support is provided from the General/Store/Deputy Store Manager, Stores Visual Experience Manager, Head office Visual and Creative teams and Support teams.
This is a Store Based role. Travel will be required periodically to support both Company and Group projects.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Proactively drive trade by ensuring visual theatre, excitement and exceptional retail standards for the store, working in conjunction with the General/Store Manager to create a sensational VIP experience for our customers.
- Work closely with the Stores Visual Experience Manager in defining, setting and implementing best practice in store adhering to Visual Strategy and Policies and One Best Way and demonstrating an astute response to sales trends, recommending appropriate actions for the store.
- Continually build the capability of the in-store Visual team to fully utilise the visual policies and create the WOW on all visual touch points, through the provision of robust training and coaching.
- Create the WOW on key Hotspots, VM Edit spaces and Window theme installs, effectively styling, dressing, merchandising and refreshing the product across every category in store, in line with VM Strategy and Policy documents.
- Work with the General/Store Manager to prioritise and exploit all opportunities relating to eventing in store and in the local community, to encourage dwell time and customer loyalty.
- Support the delivery of all local marketing strategies to drive traffic to store through creative events, experiences and other initiatives both inside and outside the store.
- Compile and update the Stores bespoke Promotional, Pop up and Event Calendar.
- Influence and develop the Service Management team and their teams to improve their merchandising skills, particularly championing standards and styling on House Brands to drive sales and profit.
- Forward plan effectively using the Marketing calendar to incorporate monthly VM policy changes: the daily standard checklist: seasonal set up: Christmas/Event/Sale/Promotion POS set up and removal.
- Demonstrate effective analysis of sales performance data and return on investment linked to Visual campaigns to support effective decision making and problem solving.
- Develop the team to acknowledge and help customers when involved in customer facing activities.
- Drive store performance as Duty Manager, deputising for the Store Manager when required, influencing HOF teams and Brand Partners across the store and ensuring compliance with all statutory and company regulations.
- Support Company projects as required.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Relevant retail visual experience, ideally within a multi-brand environment.
- The ability to be an influential voice adept at using all communication and social media channels and to challenge appropriately at all levels.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain networks of contacts at all levels both internally and externally.
- A good team player who knows and understands the company’s market place and target audience.
- Ability to build external local relationships to support Stores to drive eventing / promotional calendar.
- The ability to be flexible with regards to working hours to support projects as required.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new programs
Key performance indicators:
- Excellent delivery and maintenance of Visual and Retail Standards.
- Compliance with Visual Strategy and Policies evident at all times.
- Commercial indicators achieved from Visual campaigns.
- Commercial indictors achieved from Eventing and Promotional campaigns.
- Evidence of up to date bespoke Store promotional calendar.
How To Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com