Whitgift Visitor Information Desk
- Mon - 2021-01-16T08:30:00+00:00 - 2021-01-16T17:50:00+00:00
- Tue - 2021-01-16T08:30:00+00:00 - 2021-01-16T17:50:00+00:00
- Wed - 2021-01-16T08:30:00+00:00 - 2021-01-16T17:50:00+00:00
- Thu - 2021-01-16T08:30:00+00:00 - 2021-01-16T17:50:00+00:00
- Fri - 2021-01-16T08:30:00+00:00 - 2021-01-16T17:50:00+00:00
- Sat - 2021-01-16T08:30:00+00:00 - 2021-01-16T17:50:00+00:00
- Sun - 2021-01-16T11:00:00+00:00 - 2021-01-16T17:00:00+00:00
The Whitgift Visitor Information Desk is located on the Ground Floor Mall in Whitgift Shopping Centre.
Come and have a chat to our friendly and knowledgeable Visitor Information Team, they are on hand to help. Whether it's information regarding our great line-up of stores, family friendly shopping, disabled facilities or help booking a taxi, the team are available from 8:30am - 5:50pm, Monday - Saturday and from 11:00am - 4:50pm on Sundays.
Christmas Eve 8.30am-5.00pm
Christmas Day CLOSED
Boxing Day CLOSED
28th December Bank Holiday 9.30am-5.30p,
New Years Day CLOSED
Services and information available at the Visitor Information Point include: Gift Cards
Centrale & Whitgift Gift Cards are available to purchase from our Visitor Information Desk. You can add any amount from £5 to £500* which can be used in a range of stylish and inspiring stores, as well as our amazing cafes and restaurants. Balance checks are also available for those who are unsure on how much is on their gift card. Collect+
Shop your favourite brands online and have them delivered to Whitgift ready for you to take home.
How it works: When you purchase your order with your favourite retailer online, simply do the following:
1. For your delivery location, select CollectPlus and search for CR0 1LP, then choose ‘The Whitgift Visitor Information Point, Whitgift Shopping Centre'.
2. Collect+ will text or email you to confirm that your delivery is ready to pick up.
3. Come to the Collect+ counter located by the Visitor Information Point, located on Level 1.
Whitgift offers a lost property service at the Visitor Information Desk. All lost property that is handed in or found is held for three months. We also log enquiries about lost property, ensuring the best is done to reunite the items with their owners.
What to do in the city Our Visitor Information Point assistants can help you plan your visit to the Croydon with access to information on local points of interests for you to take away.
020 8688 8522