Whitgift Visitor Information Desk
- Mon - 2023-12-05T09:00:00+00:00 - 2023-12-05T17:50:00+00:00
- Tue - 2023-12-05T09:00:00+00:00 - 2023-12-05T17:50:00+00:00
- Wed - 2023-12-05T09:00:00+00:00 - 2023-12-05T17:50:00+00:00
- Thu - 2023-12-05T09:00:00+00:00 - 2023-12-05T17:50:00+00:00
- Fri - 2023-12-05T09:00:00+00:00 - 2023-12-05T17:50:00+00:00
- Sat - 2023-12-05T09:00:00+00:00 - 2023-12-05T17:50:00+00:00
- Sun - 2023-12-05T11:00:00+00:00 - 2023-12-05T17:00:00+00:00
The Whitgift Visitor Information Desk is located on the Ground Floor Mall in Whitgift Shopping Centre.
Come and have a chat to our friendly and knowledgeable Visitor Information Team, they are on hand to help. Whether it's information regarding our great line-up of stores, family friendly shopping, disabled facilities or help booking a taxi, the team are available from 09:00am - 17:50pm, Monday - Saturday and from 11:00am - 17:00pm on Sundays.
Services and information available at the Visitor Information Point include: Gift Cards
We will no longer be issuing or selling Centrale & Whitgift Gift cards from 1st February 2023. All existing and valid gift cards can still be used as normal and your store should continue to accept them if within the expiry date as outlined on the card. If a customer is unsure of the balance remaining on their card they can either call contact 01212683210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Shop your favourite brands online and have them delivered to Whitgift ready for you to take home.
How it works: When you purchase your order with your favourite retailer online, simply do the following:
1. For your delivery location, select CollectPlus and search for CR0 1LP, then choose ‘The Whitgift Visitor Information Point, Whitgift Shopping Centre'.
2. Collect+ will text or email you to confirm that your delivery is ready to pick up.
3. Come to the Collect+ counter located by the Visitor Information Point, located on Level 1.
Whitgift offers a lost property service at the Visitor Information Desk. All lost property that is handed in or found is held for three months. We also log enquiries about lost property, ensuring the best is done to reunite the items with their owners.
What to do in the city
Our Visitor Information Point assistants can help you plan your visit to the Croydon with access to information on local points of interests for you to take away.
020 8688 8522